Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
90% of search engine users will only click the listings on the first page of results. If they can’t find what they need, they will conduct a new search rather than moving on to page 2 and beyond.
The objective of SEO is to make your web pages appear as high as possible in the organic, natural search results for your chosen keywords. As opposed to advertising with Google Adwords, SEO is a long term process, and the best approach for achieving a high search engine ranking is to offer content that is useful and relevant to your website visitors and attracts links from other websites.
However, this isn’t quite as easy as it sounds. The trick is to choose the right keywords to focus on, create great content targeting those keywords, build links to your website and make sure your website is well set up from a technical perspective so that search engines can actually find your content.
SEO Kickstart Package
We offer a one-off optimisation of your website to ensure that it is well placed to achieve a high search engine ranking. Our optimisation includes both technical and content related aspects, giving your website a great kickstart on its way to the top of the search engines.
Our SEO Kickstart Package includes:
- Keyword research
- Review of site content and structure
- Content optimisation (headers, keywords in text, internal links, alt tags)
- Setup and optimisation of meta tags, meta descriptions, title tags
- Rewriting of URLs to include keywords*
- Submission of sitemap to top search engines
- Setup of Webmaster Tools for a technical website analysis
- Identification of problems such as crawl errors, broken links etc
- Setup of Google Analytics to track website visitor statistics
- Advice for your ongoing strategy, e.g. blogging and linking strategies
It does not include ongoing management of your website content or link building. Our SEO Kickstart Package is designed to be the foundation of your website SEO and to give you the tools you need to manage SEO by yourself on an ongoing basis.
SEO costs depend on where you are in the lifecycle of your website, on the technology your website is built on, the complexity and competitiveness of your market and other factors. We can work with a range of budgets.
*URL rewriting for existing websites can only be set up if your web host and website technology support this functionality