WordPress releases regular updates during the lifecycle of a website. These updates should be applied for security reasons – to minimise the chances of getting hacked, and also to future proof your website.
As part of your website maintenance plan we will conduct a regular review of your website to apply software patches and updates to WordPress, its plugins and themes, and address any other security related issues.
These updates also keep your website up to date with the latest software features to ensure ongoing compatibility with server upgrades and external apps such as Instagram, Stripe and other external software. Updates include:
- WordPress Core updates
- Plugin and theme updates
- Server software updates
Our maintenance plan also includes:
- Technical fixes in case of any issues with your existing website functionality
- Security software to detect malware and keep your website safe from hackers
- Uptime monitoring in 5 minute intervals so that we are immediately notified of any downtime and can act quickly to get your website back up and running
- Monthly backups (in addition to the regular backups in your web hosting package)
- Monthly reports to show you which updates have been applied